TERMS & CONDITIONS
Welcome to the Terms & Conditions of cuckoosnestgifts.co.uk
Please read through each section carefully before purchasing our products online.
By purchasing products you are agreeing to the terms & conditions set out below.
This website is owned and operated by Cuckoo’s Nest
( “Cuckoo’s Nest”, “we” or “us” ) whose registered office is:
4 Market Street, Llandeilo, Carmarthenshire, Wales, SA19 6AH
1. Product Information
- Every effort has been made to accurately display our products with the correct product information and colour, however we cannot guarantee that all monitor display accurate colours of the products when delivered as each monitor display differs. All sizes and measurements are approximate. We do try to make sure they are as accurate as possible, however we do advise customers to consult the sizing charts provided on the website. Please note that sizes may differ between certain brands. Please note products are subject to availability.
2. Buying/Ordering Products
3. Returns/Cancelling an Order
- In the unlikely event that a product isn’t quite right and you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please send it back to us within 14 days. We are happy to refund if the product is returned in perfect condition and where possible still with original packaging and tags. Please note we do not accept any returns relating to pierced jewellery due to hygiene reasons, unless they are faulty. Cuckoo’s Nest is also happy to exchange products for customers if they are unused and tags are still intact. If the item you were sent is faulty, or if there is any other reason you are unhappy with your purchase, we are happy for you to return this to be exchanged. Please simply send a copy of your original invoice and we will have your new items sent out to you all wrapped up and delivered within 7 days. Please send your returns that you have bought on the website to:
4 Market Street
- Your Right To Cancel: You may cancel your order, once it has been accepted by us, for any reason up to the point of dispatch. If you do cancel within this time, any payments you have made will be fully refunded within 30 days.
4. Pricing Policy
- Within our pricing policy are prices which are subject to change without notice. All prices are inclusive of VAT. The total amount payable will be shown when the customer reaches the checkout stage of purchasing online, where the product price and delivery change is shown.
5. Offers & Promotions
- Cuckoo’s Nest reserves the rights to modify, alter, terminate or discontinue such promotions at any time for any reason whatsoever without notice.
6. Bespoke Items
- Bespoke items will be commissioned especially for you. You will receive (in instances where it is necessary) a swatch of the fabric, photo or a description of your exact requirements. Please adhere to the confirmation requirements immediately so we can continue with your order. Should you wish to contact us in order not to delay your item then you may email us your confirmation and follow up by posting the confirmation form to us. You may cancel your order at no cost before you sign or email your confirmation. Bespoke items will require a deposit or payment up front which will be quoted individually for each order. Bespoke items are non-returnable/non-refundable.
- We accept payment with any of these cards: We also allow promotional codes to be redeemed when purchasing products online. Please note you can only use one promotion at a time.
8. User Feedback
- You can give feedback to Cuckoo’s Nest about why you have returned an item. By doing this it helps us to further develop the product and help avoid any future problems.
9. Ownership of Rights
- You acknowledge and agree that copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property, in all content supplied as part of this website are owned by or licensed to Cuckoo’s Nest. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the express written permission of Cuckoo’s Nest. You agree not to copy, display, distribute, reproduce, modify or re-post anything on this website. The downloadable images within the Media Area of this website are for editorial purposes only and can only be used in connection with relevant subject matter to profile Cuckoo’s Nest positively. All images remain the property of Cuckoo’s Nest. Under no circumstances can these images be used for any personal or commercial purposes.
- The liability of our products which you purchase through our website is subject to our terms of sale. Care has been taken with the preparation for the content of the website as we use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website. We are not responsible for any errors or technical faults you may experience with our site, however if we are informed of any inaccuracies in the content of our site then we will correct this as quickly as we can.
- Cuckoo’s Nest does not seek to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from its negligence or that of its members, agents, directors or employees or for any fraudulent misrepresentation.
To the fullest extent permitted by law and save as provided above, neither Cuckoo’s Nest nor any associated company shall be liable to you by reason of any representation, or any implied warranty, condition or other term, or any duty at common law, or under the express terms of the contract, or in negligence (whether on the part of Cuckoo’s Nest or it’s employees) for any indirect special or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profit or loss of saving), costs, expenses or other claims for compensation whatsoever which arise out of or in connection with the use of this website, the supply of the products or their use or resale by you.
- What information do we need?
To register with your own Cuckoo’s Nest account we need to take some information about you so that we can process your order. The details we need are your name, address, phone number and your email address. We then need you to set up your own username and password which you will use to access your account. When taking an order we also need the payment method details. We may obtain information about your use of our site to help us develop and improve it further.
- What is the information used for? The data we collect from you when you register is used in many different ways, firstly by allowing us to receive and process your order. By giving us your email and home address we can also notify you of any important changes, promotions and special offers. We may also use certain information for statistical and survey purposes.
- What information is shared with others? We may contract with other companies in order to provide certain services such as shipping, name and address verification, credit card processing and management of promotions and market research. Please note we only provide these companies with the information they need to know to ensure your privacy is protected. These companies are prohibited from sharing your information with any other companies other than Cuckoo’s Nest.
- Use of third party sites So that we can increase your shopping value, we may include third party links on our website. To gain access to these services you need to register with these third parties direct. Each site has independent privacy policies, so we do advise you to review these when you visit each sight. Please note we do not have any control over the content and service of the third party sites, therefore we can’t accept any responsibility for any problems that you may encounter.